ZFKJERS 3 in 1 Phone to HDMI Cable, Mirroring Cellphone Screen to TV/Projector/Monitor Adapter, 1080P Resolution for All System Devices
(as of May 30,2023 21:07:28 UTC – Details)
Easy connection, plug and play
Support OS 11.0 above and Android 6.0 above devices, please check parameter on your devices before purchase.
How to use:
1. Connect HDMI end to TV/Projector/Monitor’s HDMI port, and connect port to your phone
2. Connect an external 5V/1A adapter with USB end to power up this cable, note that power bank is not enough to make it works
3. For OS: connect the phone and click””Trust”” can be used directly; For Android devices: please turn on USB debugging firstly
4. Click the “”SOURCE”” key on your remote control, then choose “”HDMI”” signal source
5. Waiting for 15s, phone can be mirrored to TV/projector/monitor
Product name: 3 in 1 Phone to HDMI Cable
Cable Length : 2 m/ 6.5 feet
Video Resolution: 1080P
1* 3 in 1 HDMI cable
1* English Manual
1.Not all Android 6.0 devices support USB mirror
2.Few mobile phone are not compatible with the audio out-put, and consequently the sound may come from the smartphone instead of TV/Projector
3 in 1 HDMI CABLE: All system devices to HDMI cable supports mirroring of what is displayed on your mobile device screen to your HDMI-equipped TV, Monitor, projector.
WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all devices.
1080P HD DISPLAY: Maximum resolution is 1080P, bring you high-definition visual enjoyment, the HDMI cable supports screen mirroring; supports streaming movies, pictures, games, slideshows to big screens in up to Full 1080P HD.
HIGH QUALITY: Adopts imported chip and oxygen-free copper core, enhance the transmission speed, reduce signal attenuation, ensure stable and superspeed transmission. Aluminum alloy shell, stylish and durable, good heat dispassion performance.
WIDE SUPPORT: It’s suitable to use this hdmi cable to watch video and sharing music/files with your families/friends/workmate from your mobile phone to big screen. You don’t have to fiddle around with settings, WiFi or Personal Hotspot to make it work.
There are no reviews yet.